Most of our programs are available for online registration (give us your email address and visit our website to set up your account) and via our Mobile App! We know online registration is convenient so if you need assistance in setting up your account please contact us we would be happy to help!
Please see our current program guide to the left or feel free to browse our website for more specific program information.
Some things to know
- Most program registrations are first come, first serve and are accepted until class starts, fills, or until the registration deadline.
- Registration is not taken on accounts with an outstanding balance or without payment.
- Membership must be valid at time of registration and throughout program to receive member rate. If individual is a member when they registered for the program but membership becomes inactive before programs ends either the membership must be reactivated or the difference in the non-member fee must be paid.
- To receive the member rate the individual that the program is for must be a member. This includes birthday parties - the birthday child must be a member to receive the member rate.
- If there is a balance on an account you will not be able to register in-house or on-line.
How do I register online?
Click on our link to the left to access our Web Registration.
I am having troubles with on-line registration?
Here are some tips to help you with on-line registration and remember we are here to help so if you are having troubles please contact us:
- You must use the same email address that is on file with us at the Y. If you haven't given us your email address or you have changed it be sure to contact us to update your account.
- Duplicate email addresses cannot be on file with us. For example a husband and wife (or parent and child) cannot use the same email address because the system doesn't know which member it really belongs to.
- Once you create an account on-line, if you do not receive the link to create your password please contact us and we can enter a password for you.
- If you have a youth membership and are unable to create an account on-line, contact us to be sure that we have an adult listed as in inactive member on the account. There must be an adult on the account in order to create a password to allow on-line registration.
- If you are having troubles after our regular business hours, you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations Regarding Programs
Very seldom does this happen, but we must have a policy just in case it does. In the event of insufficient enrollment, we may need to cancel a class. If this occurs you will be contacted and will receive a refund via your choice - refund back to original payment method or system credit, your choice to be used for another program. Simple policy, huh?
Cancellations due to Weather (Programs)
If a class or event is canceled due to weather or a circumstance beyond our control; we will do our best to provide a makeup class. Refunds will not be issued. This includes swimming lessons if the pool is closed due to sanitation reasons.
Refund Policy (Programs)
Must be canceled at least one day prior to the beginning of class to receive a full system credit. In the event that a person has paid for a program in full where a non-refundable deposit was required, the deposit portion for the fee will not be refunded. After a program has started a full system credit will not be given for any reason. A partial system credit may be given if a doctor’s note is presented, within 2 days of the first missed class stating that the participant may no longer participate in the program due to a medical reason. All credits will be given as a system credit and will not be refunded via card, cash or check. System credits can be applied to any future program registration for any person on the membership that was refunded.
Any payment returned for any reason will be subject to a $30 Return Fee. That fee along with the original payment must be paid before using the facility or registering any member on the membership for any programs.